Aliphatic amines are derivatives of ammonia where one or more hydrogen atoms are replaced by alkyl groups.
- MONOMETHYLAMINE (MMA)
- DIMETHYLAMINE (DMA)
- TRIMETHYLAMINE (TMA)
- MONOETHYLAMINE (MEA)
- DIETHYLAMINE (DEA)
- TRIETHYLAMINE (TEA)
- MONO-N-PROPYLAMINE (MNPA)
- DI-N-PROPYLAMINE (DNPA)
- TRI-N-PROPYLAMINE (TNPA)
- MONOISOPROPYLAMINE (MIPA)
- DIISOPROPYLAMINE (DIPA)
- MONO-N-BUTYLAMINE (MNBA)
- DI-N-BUTYLAMINE (DNBA)
- TRI-N-BUTYLAMINE (TNBA)
- MONOCYCLOHEXYLAMINE (MCHA)
- DICYCLOHEXYLAMINE (DCHA)
- 2-ETHYLHEXYLAMINE (2EHA)
- BIS 2-ETHYLHEXYLAMINE (BIS2EHA)
- TRIS 2-ETHYLHEXYLAMINE (TRIS2EHA)
- FURFURYL AMINE (FFA)
Amine derivatives are organic compounds formed by reacting one or more aliphatic amines with other organic or inorganic molecules.
- DIMETHYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (DMAHCL)
- DIETHYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (DEAHCL)
- TRIETHYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (TEAHCL)
- 3-ETHOXY PROPYLAMINE (ETOPA)
- 3-(METHYLAMINOPROPYL) AMINE (MAPA)
- DIMETHYLAMINOPROPYLAMINE (DMAPA)
- 3-(2-ETHYLHEXYLOXY) PROPYLAMINE (2EHOPA)
- N-METHYLBENZYLAMINE (NMBA)
- DIISOPROPYL ETHYLAMINE (DIPEA)
- DIETHYLHYDROXYLAMINE (DEHA)
- DIETHYL TOLUAMIDE (DEET)
- DIETHYLPHENYL ACETAMIDE (DEPA)
Specialty chemicals are organic molecules used in a variety of niche industries.
- 1,8-DIAZABICYCLO[5.4.0]UNDEC-7-ENE (DBU)
- DIETHYLKETONE (DEK) / 3-PENTANONE
- ALCHAN 100
- ALCHAN 300
- 2-AMINOETHOXY ETHANOL (DGA)
- 2-ETHOXY ETHYLAMINE (EOEA)
- TETRAMETHYL ETHYLENEDIAMINE (TMEDA)
- MONOMETHYLAMINE 25% in MeOH
- MONOMETHYLAMINE 30% in MeOH
Want to know more about our products?
Our manufacturing processes are standardized, optimized, and are thoroughly scrutinized by the quality control department to ensure that we meet and exceed requirements.
To know how our products can fit into your business process, fill in the form below and we shall get back to you.